Holy Week and Easter
(All masses in church are closed to the public)
Thursday, April 9 – Holy Thursday
- Fr. Ballard to prepare worship aid and record a video homily.
- Fr. Longenecker to participate in live streamed liturgy from St Mary’s.
Friday, April 10 – Good Friday
- Fr. Ballard to provide an at home Stations of the Cross using his own published meditations.
- Fr. Ballard’s Stations of the Cross can be used with Sue Bannio’s YouTube video of OLR stations HERE.
Saturday, April 11 – Holy Saturday
- NO vigil Mass.
Sunday, April 12 – Easter Day
- Fr. Longenecker to celebrate private Mass at OLR.
- Fr. Ballard to produce worship aid.
- Fr. Longenecker will provide a video homily for Easter.
Please observe these few instructions:
- For Palm Sunday the worship aid will include instructions on how to use other branches to celebrate the day.
- If you need the key code to enter the church for private prayer please contact Beth Jones at (724) 458-0196.
- If you do go to church for private prayer there should not be more than ten people in the building and you must observe proper social distancing guidelines.
- Please do not gather in church on Good Friday afternoon. Observe Good Friday devotions at home.
- While there is no Easter Vigil, we will provide a worship aid to help celebrate the light of Christ and renew baptismal vows.